Stock Indices CFDs provide you the ability to take positions in different major markets around the world based on the health of different country economies and other factors.
Do you think the DOW can trade up to 17,000 or the AUS 200 will trade down to $4,000?
You can express any trading opinion you might have in the major markets around the world in trading our Index CFDs.
The advantages of trading indices
- Small contract sizes: IMMFX offer smallest contract sizes in trading industry. Traders with small fund have an access to diversify their trading portfolio.
- Low initial margins: You can trade indices with lowest margin requirements from 0.001 or 0.1%.
- The ability to go short of indices or market as well as go long.
- Fast execution and improved liquidity.
- No stamp duty to pay.
* Indices symbols ends with .cfd suffix on our mt4 trading platform under CFD folder on MarketWatch
Equity indices contract specifications
* Tick Size is the minimum price fluctuation
**Tick Value is the value of Tick Size.
***Notional Value = Contract Size * Symbol Price.
(A) Current market price when you open your trade
(B) Market close at 23:50 on Fridays.
(C) Market close at 23:45 on Fridays.
Margin for indices will be calculated as the following:
Lots × Contract Size × Market Price × Percentage/100
Example (1): Margin requirement for 1 lot of AUS200.cfd at (5100) = 1 lot × 20 × 5100 × 1/100 = AUD 1020, You need to convert this calculated margin for 1 lot to USD, 1020 × AUDUSD rate.
Example (2): Margin requirement for 1 lot of US30.cfd at (19000) = 1 lot × 10 × 19000 × 0.5/100 = USD 950
Please note that you can’t change leverage on indices from your BackOfficemy.immfx.com
Profit for all stock market indices shown above will be calculated as the following:
(close price-open price) × Contract Size × Lots
Example (1): If you bought 5 lots of US30.cfd at 19000 and you managed to close your trade at 19050, then your profit will be (19050-19000) × 10 × 5 lot = $2500.
Please note that losses are calculated in same manner.
The profits or losses shown above do not include any commission that IMMFX takes per trade.
Forex trading hours
Server Time is subject to Daylight Savings Time (DST), which begins on the last Sunday of March and ends on the last Sunday of October.
Summer: GMT+3 (DST)